Worrying about Covid19 whenever I’m out and about is overwhelming. Especially, when you come across certain people who do not care about infected others. For instance, when I was out the other day, I came across a woman at the store in the same aisle. While looking at products near her I noticed when she qucikly removed her mask from her face to sneeze. I was shocked and mad because the whole purpose for the mask is to protect others in case you have been infected with the CoronaVirus.
Ever since that happened I’ve been worried. But what’s been keeping me a little sane is knowing I’m able to quickly check my temperature with my new Multifunctional Infrared Thermometer from Sinocare Official. This incredible thermometer takes your temperature within a second. All you have to do is put it near your forehead. This is perfect for this Covid19 pandemic. What’s even more convenient is you can use for your entire family, including babies.
Sinocare Infrared Thermometer has,
- Large High Definition LCD Display which makes it easy to see. The text is bright and I’m able to see in the dark.
- Fever warning and Memory recall warning which allows you to quickly know if you have a fever.
- Non-Contact is needed. The temperature can be detected within 3cm measurement distance. This is really helpful to avoid close contact. Also, great when using on a fussy baby.
- Highly Accurate Designed. The latest thermopile sensor technology allows infrared laser thermometer gun to provide the highest accuracy of measurement.
- Customer Service is offered with 100% satisfactory.
Covid19 Worries And How To Prevent It
What is so concerning about Covid19 is that there isn’t any vaccine to prevent it. However, you can protect yourself and prevent from spreading to others by following a few steps:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds, with soap and water regularly, especially before eating, touching your face, eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer whenever there isn’t any soap or water available.
- Be sure to cover your nose and mouth with a tissue whenever you cough or sneeze. Or flex your elbow over your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- try your best to stand 6 feet apart from others when you are out in public.
- If you don’t feel well, isolate yourself at home and away from others in your household
If you think you have been exposed to COVID‑19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.
20 thoughts on “Covid19 Worries And How To Prevent It”
That sounds like a great temp reader. I love how fast and accurate it is AND you don’ thave to put it in your mouth.
Exactly! Especially, with Covid. It so scary to be sharing a thermometer during this pandemic.
That sounds like a great thermometer for any use! I agree Covid is concerning. My daughter had it and was in and out of the hospital for weeks.
So sorry to hear that Pam. My sister and brother had it too. It lasted a long time. My brother had to go to the hospital a second time once he was released from the hospital.
These are helpful tips to try and stay safe. I need to get another thermometer to have in our house. Our school is requiring we check our kids temp every morning.
Great idea to have it in your house. Especially, if the Kiddos are attending school this fall.
I have a thermal thermometer as well. These are really great, especially right now.
So true Laura. It helps reduce my anxiety. Especially, when I don’t feel well. I immediately think it might be Covid.
We always practice good hygiene, year round, but especially during flu season. This year, that just carried over into Covid season. I do think that, plus eating well and learning to manage stress, are the best things we can do to stay healthy in general.
That is so true, Jamie. Reducing stress and eating healthy does help too.
We need to be always more careful during our everyday life. I think this will be our new lifestyle!
Exactly, Catalina! I totally agree with you. We definitely have to be more cautious during this horrific pandemic.
This definitely sounds like it prevents a lot of anxiety. I will have to look into it. Thanks for the great recommendation!
It sure does. At least for me and my family it does.
My family and I have been keeping safe with all that’s going around. I’m actually going to homeschool my kids for the first semester and see what happens after that. It’s sad this is all going on, especially with school starting again.
So true. It so scary out there. My son is attending school online this fall.
This thermometer looks like a great choice! I’m uncomfortable passing people on the sidewalk who don’t wear a mask.
I know what you mean, Beth.
Yes scary, as kids are now attending virtual school . Nowdays there are new normal of wearing mask.
You are so right!