|Product Review: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”|
This month POPSUGAR Must Have Subscription Box June 2017 is so impressive! POPSugar Must Have Box is a monthly Subscription box filled with mesmerizing products from awesome brands valued at over $100. In fact, their excellent boxes come with full-sized fashion, beauty, home decor, fitness, and food products for only $39.95 a month with free shipping. Furthermore, if you select the 3 or 6 months option, you will get the boxes at a discounted price.
Items In The POPSUGAR Must Have Subscription Box June 2017
- Billabong, Aloha Forever Trucker Hat– a stylish hat. If you are a hat person like me you will love this easy-to-wear trucker hat. It protects my face from the harmful sun rays while making me look fabulous! Retail: $17.95.
- Captain Blankenship, Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray– this divine product quickly styles my hair and adds a stunning wavy look to it. It has organic ingredients such as aloe vera and sea kelp extract to nourish my hair waves or curls. Retail: $24.00.
- The Seven Husbands Of Evely Hugo, a novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid – is a captivating novel that kept me entertained this summer at the beach and backyard. It is full of intrigue emotional twists, juicy secrets, and fascinating Hollywood glamor. Retail: $26.00.
- Aloha Collection, Mid-size Ocean Coco Palms Pouch – is an oversized pouch that fits a lot of snacks that I take with me to my backyard, beach or community pool. It is waterproof and protects everything I put inside of it. Retail: $36.00.
- NCLA, So Rich Mermaid Tears – is a fantastic product that keeps my nails looking healthy and gorgeous throughout this summer. It protects my nails from the harsh pool chemicals and rough sand. It has vitamin E extract blended with sunflower seed oil. Retail:$18.00.
- Belgian Boys, Mini Cookie Stash – is a fun mustache tasty treat. Also, it is small enough to take anywhere! It has no artificial colors or preservatives. In addition, it is nut free and has less than 140 calories. Retail: $0.99.
- Meri Meri, Blue and White Party Stash – are cool decorative paper straws. I love sipping my smoothies and all cold drinks with these incredible straws. Retail: $5.95.
- Starbucks Frappuccino, Coffee Drink – is a super delicious cold coffee drink. I prefer it a little frozen on a hot day to keep me cool and awake. Retail: $2.19.
Finally, I’m also excited to share a special coupon code SHOP5 (which never expires) to allow you to receive $5 off your first Must Have Box.