|Product Review: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”|
This month POPSUGAR Must Have Subscription Box June 2017 is so impressive! POPSugar Must Have Box is a monthly Subscription box filled with mesmerizing products from awesome brands valued at over $100. In fact, their excellent boxes come with full-sized fashion, beauty, home decor, fitness, and food products for only $39.95 a month with free shipping. Furthermore, if you select the 3 or 6 months option, you will get the boxes at a discounted price.
Items In The POPSUGAR Must Have Subscription Box June 2017
- Billabong, Aloha Forever Trucker Hat– a stylish hat. If you are a hat person like me you will love this easy-to-wear trucker hat. It protects my face from the harmful sun rays while making me look fabulous! Retail: $17.95.
- Captain Blankenship, Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray– this divine product quickly styles my hair and adds a stunning wavy look to it. It has organic ingredients such as aloe vera and sea kelp extract to nourish my hair waves or curls. Retail: $24.00.
- The Seven Husbands Of Evely Hugo, a novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid – is a captivating novel that kept me entertained this summer at the beach and backyard. It is full of intrigue emotional twists, juicy secrets, and fascinating Hollywood glamor. Retail: $26.00.
- Aloha Collection, Mid-size Ocean Coco Palms Pouch – is an oversized pouch that fits a lot of snacks that I take with me to my backyard, beach or community pool. It is waterproof and protects everything I put inside of it. Retail: $36.00.
- NCLA, So Rich Mermaid Tears – is a fantastic product that keeps my nails looking healthy and gorgeous throughout this summer. It protects my nails from the harsh pool chemicals and rough sand. It has vitamin E extract blended with sunflower seed oil. Retail:$18.00.
- Belgian Boys, Mini Cookie Stash – is a fun mustache tasty treat. Also, it is small enough to take anywhere! It is Non-GMO, has no artificial colors or preservatives. In addition, it is nut free and has less than 140 calories. Retail: $0.99.
- Meri Meri, Blue and White Party Stash – are cool decorative paper straws. I love sipping my smoothies and all cold drinks with these incredible straws. Retail: $5.95.
- Starbucks Frappuccino, Coffee Drink – is a super delicious cold coffee drink. I prefer it a little frozen on a hot day to keep me cool and awake. Retail: $2.19.
Finally, I’m also excited to share a special coupon code SHOP5 (which never expires) to allow you to receive $5 off your first Must Have Box.