The are so many reasons why spring is so amazing. Spring symbolizes rebirth, rejuvenation, renewal, resurrection and regrowth. Last week I was shocked and excited to see my tulips peek from underneath the ground of my garden. It really surprised me because the weather in the eastern part of the United States in February and the beginning of March is cold (i guess you can say more unpredictable). Spring time is so amazing because we are able to wear certain clothes and shoes we aren’t able to wear during colder months.
My Spring Fashion Item: Maxi Dress
- One of my favorite dress to wear during warmer months is the maxi dress. Maxi dresses are incredibly comfortable and versatile. Anyone can dress it up with a pair of heels or dress it down with a pair of sandals, flats, boots or sneakers. Maxi dresses keep you cool during warmer months because the wind flow easily throughout the dress. Anyone can wear them because they can hide stomach pudge. I have a few maxi dresses in my closet but my new favorite one this year is the Micha Maxi dress from Shabby Abby. I love the dresses from Shabby Apple because of its high quality design and they fit like a glove. My Micha maxi dress is designed with vibrant colors and ties around my waist line for a perfect fit. The length is pretty long so if you are short try wearing a pair of heels with it. If you love Shabby Apple dresses as much as I do you can own one of their dresses too. Shabby Apple asked me to host a $50.00 giveaway and the winner will be able to purchase an item from their website (details will be at the end of the post).
My Spring Fashion Item: Sandals
- Sandals are another item I love to wear during warmer months. My favorite pair are my new trendy Luxtrada Theia Bikinibility sandals. These gold leather sandals have a Swarovski cross crystal pendant on one side and 18K gold plated Luxtrada symbol metal pendant on the other side. The 18K gold plated chains keeps the sandals strapped on. My Theia sandals are comfortable, stylish and unique (you can read more about these sandals here).
My Spring Fashion Item: Sunglasses
- The last item I want to share with you guys is my new black Ray-Ban Original WayFarer Classic sunglasses from Great Eye Glasses. The first thing I love about my glasses is the style. I also love how extremely comfortable they fit on my face, nose and around my ears. I have used frames in the past that were so tight they gave me a headache. What is beneficial about my new shades is they are polarized. This means they are designed to reduce glare from surfaces such as water, snow, and glass. Glare distorts the true color of objects and makes them harder to distinguish. My sunglasses have 100% UV protection to block the sun’s eyeball-burning ultraviolet light. It also will protect my eyes from cataracts, retina being damage and protect from tissue growing over my eyeball. Best of all it will prevent wrinkles at the corners of my eyes caused by too much sun exposure.
Shabby Apple Instagram GIVEAWAY RULES 😆
- follow Shabby Apple on Instagram @shabbyapple
- follow Fashion Phases on Instagram @fashionphases
- You MUST fill out the Giveaway form in oder to be entered
*Please note if you are missing one of the rules you will be disqualified and another person will be selection, thank you and Good Luck!