Summer is around the corner and it is time to get your skin ready to shine! For instance, did you know having a glowing complexion means having your skin free of blemishes, tight pores, moist and soft? Right now many of us are suffering from flaky, dry and dull skin because we don’t know how to treat it properly. As a matter of fact, for some of us, achieving the right skin glow can sometimes feel impossible. Below are some tips and tricks for achieving a healthy and glowing skin.
1). Drink Plenty Of Water For A Natural Skin Glow
Drinking at least 8 oz glasses of water, or a half gallon of water will help with skin glow. For instance, water gets rid of skin toxins. If you are one of those people who do not like to drink plain water, try adding your favorite fruit or vegetable to your cup to make it taste better.
2). Eat More Fruits & Veggies
Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables helps your skin glow and protect your skin from cellular damage. The reason for this is because fruits and vegetables contain lots of antioxidants.
3). Get Plenty Of Exercise
If you make exercising part of your daily routine, it will increase blood flow and help nourish your skin cells. It does this because blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the cells throughout the body and skin.
4). Get Plenty Of Sleep
When you get plenty of sleep it helps increases blood flow to your skin. This means you wake to a healthy skin glow. Meanwhile, sleep deprivation does the opposite. For example, it decreases the blood flow to your skin.
5). Use The Right Skincare Products
Using the right beauty skincare products helps your skin glow. Pixi Beauty Glow Collection has the right ingredients that are beneficial to your skin. For starters, the Glow Tonic,
- Cleansing Gel – is used for cleansing your skin. It has ingredients to moisturize, exfoliate and soothe your skin. Some of its ingredients include, aqua, eau, gluceth-10, ethoxydiglycol, dipropylene glycol, butoxydiglycol, glycereth-26, diglycerin, glycerin, actinidia chinensis kiwi fruit extract, citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi.
2. Glow Tonic – is used to tone your skin. Some of its ingredients include, glycolic acid, aloe vera, ginseng, botanical extracts to exfoliate, brighten, energize and smooth your skin.
3. Serum – is used to treat your skin. It has ingredients to exfoliate, soothe and energize your skin. Some of its active ingredients are aqua, water, glycerin, glycolic acid, polysorbate, ginseng root extract, ascorbic acid and cyclopentasiloxane.
4. Phenomenal Gel – is used to hydrate your skin. It has ingredients to sooth, balance and brighten your skin. Some of its active incidents are glycerin, aloe barbadensis, leaf extract, cucumis sativus, cucumber fruit extract, retinyl, witch hazel extract.
5. On-The-Glow cream – moisturizes your skin. It has ingredients to protect, brighten, energize, and exfoliate your skin. It is formulated with a unique mix ginseng which revitalizes & balances your skin. Glycolic acid which moisturizes & renews your skin and vitamin D2 which is an antioxidant.
Finally, it is important to do certain things to help you have a healthy skin glow. A few simple things like, drinking enough water, eating the right foods, exercising, getting enough sleep and using the right beauty products will help your skin look its best.