When the weather drastically changes, it can be harsh on your skin. Because of this, skin care routine is very important. The sun does the most damage to your skin during summer months. However, the fall and winter months are the best time to repair your skin. I’m so excited to have partnered with Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant to share tips on how to take care of your skin when the weather changes drastically.
Whenever the weather changes, your skin most likely needs to refresh. During the summer the sun does so much damage if we do not apply products with UV protection added to it. According to Dove Dermatologist, Dr. Alicia Barba, it is best to reboot your skin during cooler months.
Reboot Your Skin During Cooler Months With These Simple Tips…
- Sunscreen should be used all seasons to protect your skin from harmful UV rays, including in the fall and winter months. The American Academy of Dermatology recommends using SPF 30 (or higher) Broad-spectrum protection (UVA/UVB). In fact, nowadays they have moisturizing sunscreen and foundation with SPF 15-30.
- Washing your face especially at night, with a good hydrating cleanser, is essential. Invest in a good one to prevent pore inflammation, dry skin conditions, and itchy skin. Your skin will thank you later.
- Reduce Intense Exfoliationbecause it can damage your skin instead of helping it, Dr. Baraba says. Over-exfoliating can dehydrate your skin and strip essential oils from it. In addition, it can cause your skin to breakout during drier, colder months.
- Bedtime is the best time to hydrate your skin. Washi your face, apply retinol and moisturize it before bedtime to help decrease collagen breakdown.
- Underarm skin is a sensitive area that gets abused constantly, Dr. Barba reminds us. Shaving is not the only thing that irritates the underarm skin. Textures and fabrics in clothing can also irritate it as well. Because of this, we should take care of our underarms daily. For that reason, it is very important to keep your underarm skin area hydrated and protected. Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant does this with its moisturizing formula that helps prevent irritation and leave your underarm skin area softer and smoother.
Skin Care Routine With Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant
Honestly, I never knew how important it is to take care of my underarms skin until I started using Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant. After using it for only a week I noticed a huge difference underneath my underarms. I really like that I don’t have to worry about sweat marks because it provides me with 48-hour odor and wetness protection. My underarms now feel less sweaty, super soft, smoother, moisturized and less irritated. What is even
more awesome about this product is it doesn’t bother my fragrance allergies. I definitely see myself using this product for years to come.
Check out Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant online and see all the good it can do for you.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant.