|I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”|
Have any of you tried out POPSUGAR monthly “Must Have” subscription box? I recently had the pleasure to test one out for free and totally fell in love with it! POPSUGAR has loyal subscribers who receive monthly boxes filled with awesome goodies. The reason why many people subscribe is because they get an opportunity to discover amazing brands with fantastic full-sized products (fashion, beauty, home decor, fitness, food and much more).
How POPSUGAR Subscription Work…
You simply select a subscription plan:
Plan 1). is the Must Have full-sized box. In this box your will receive incredible surprises valued at over $100, for only $39.95 a month.
Plan 2). is the Must Have Mini box. In this box you will receive a smaller selection of full-sized goodies for only $18.95 a month. Also shipping is included in both of these plans.
Inside September’s POPSUGAR Must Have Subscription Box…
- Jack & Lucy, Bicoastal Wide Brim Hat, Retail $58: This extraordinarily hat is resizable and chic! It will protect you from the sun and make your outfit look fierce!
- NCLA Mani-ER Tool Kit, Retail $16: This portable nail kit will keep your nails looking fabulous and be available to you 24/7.
- Briogeo, Retail $36: This deep hair conditioning mask will restore your locks to its natural fullest! It reduces breakage and will treat the most processed hair.
- Flint Lint Roller, Retail $9.99: This sleek link roller will keep your clothes and any type of fabric looking sharp!
- Smith & Cult, Lip Lacquer, Retail $22: This gluten-free red bold, lipstick will make your lips look luscious and kissable.
- The Gluten-Free Bites, Retail $4.99: These scrumptious, dark chocolate and coconut treats are high in protein, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free and has no GMOs.