I enjoy taking care of my skin any chance I get. I was super happy when Bright Therapy gave me the opportunity to test out their Trident Care LED Light Therapy Skin Care device for flawless complexion in return for an honest review. Disclaimer: please note even though I received this product for free, all opinions are my own. The Trident Skin Care device is cordless & rechargeable. Bright Therapy claims when you use their device for 8 weeks, you will notice 75% reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne. Leaving your complexion looking more radiant, tone and younger. I have been using it for less than 14 days and have seen some great results. In around 8 weeks I plan to do a before and after review so that you guys are able to see the results.
Trident Skin Care LED Light Therapy And Their Benefits:
- red/infrared light disk– activates skin cell. It uses light wavelengths that address the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It increase blood flow, relaxes muscles and stimulates collagen production.
- green light disk– it penetrates into the basal layer of the dermis and targets the melanocytes. This will help reduce the hypo-pigmentation (skin discoloration) appearance in your skin such as age spots, sun damage, etc.
- blue light disk– helps eliminate acne by reducing inflammation caused by bacteria. This light helps to stop the singlet oxygen within the bacteria that causes acne.
The Trident Skin Care LED Light Therapy Treatment:
So far I have been using the treatment for the hypo-pigmentation due to sun damage (that is what my Dermatologist told me). I think it has to be with my hormones changing from getting older. Please note when using this device you will need a good 24 minutes of your time because that is how long it takes to complete the entire procedure. I know it sounds like a long time but it is worth the wait! The first thing I did was wash my face as advised by Bright Therapy. I then put on the black eye mask that came with the device to protect my eyes. I started the treatment on my cheek area, almost like a sweeping circular, upward motion across my face for 3 minutes, per section for a total of 9 minutes. When you are treating a specific section it beeps to let you know it is ready to treat another skin area on your face, neck hands, etc. Once the 1st part of the treatment was completed I moved on to the 2nd treatment, constant light therapy. In this second treatment you basically repeat the same steps as the first treatment but divide the face into 5 sections instead of 3. I basically used a glide, lift and hold technique as advised by Bright Therapy for 3 minutes per section for a total of 15 minutes. What I really liked about this product is it really made my skin feel firm and smooth. It did not dry up my skin nor did it hurt or cause any type of discomfort. I also wanted to mention, you are allowed to use the device with a high end anti-aging moisturizer when you are using the red or green light disks.
- 1st treatment: pulsating light therapy, 3 minutes per section for a total of 9 minutes
- 2nd treatment: constant light therapy, 3 minutes per section for a total of 15 minutes
You can also purchase Trident Skin Care directly at their website.