Have you guys heard of the iPhone SE which was released March 30, 2015? If you haven’t you have come to the right place. The iPhone SE is said to be by Apple, “the most powerful 4‑inch phone ever!” This phone exactly the size of the iPhone 5/5s but has most of its design features from the iPhone 6s. The iPhone SE is made with bead-blasted aluminum for a satin-like finish. It has impressive 4‑inch1Retina with matte-chamfered edges and color-matched stainless steel logo on the back area. The trendy colors available are gold, rose gold, silver and space gray. What also impresses many buyers is the affordability of the iPhone SE, which retails at surprisingly $399.00 or $13.30 with a carrier financing program. This phone is perfect for someone who wants to try iPhones for the very first time or for someone that doesn’t like the oversized phone out in the market.
iPhone SE Technology Features Are Alike the iPhone 6s Such As…
- its advanced A9 chip makes this phone as powerful as the iPhone 6s to bring spectacular speed and responsiveness
- its 64‑bit desktop-class architecture
- its console-class graphics performance
- its games and apps that are incredibly rich and immersive
- its 12‑megapixel iSight camera will help you capture sharp, detailed shots when shooting and editing
- its 4K video has four times the resolution of 1080p HD video
- its FaceTime HD camera flash three times brighter than usual, illuminate your selfies in low light and at night
- its super-efficient M9 motion coprocessor which connects to the accelerometer, compass, and gyroscope for a range of ﬁtness tracking capabilities, such as measuring your steps and distance
- its Siri activates by simply saying “Hey Siri,” without having to pick up your iPhone.
This is the first iPhone my husband and I own and we love it! In the past we selected the Android phones because we were so used to them and we own Apple computer, iPad and tablet. Last month we decided to switch to the iPhone SE because of its affordability and sleek look. I ordered the gold one and my husband ordered the space gray because he prefers the face (screen area) to be black. I in the other hand could care less as long as the back area is gold. We thought the size was going to bother us but it definitely doesn’t. We love the speed, impressed with the pictures and videos (will post some pictures in the future) and enjoy Facetiming with our family and friends whenever we want 😀