In recent years, green DIY cleaning has become a new trend especially with people with children and pets. The reason for this is because non-natural products are very toxic. Using natural DIY cleaning tricks has been around for generations because it’s cheaper and healthier.
Before there were cleaning products out in the market, most people created their cleaning products with natural things they had around their homes. As time went by, women starting using mysterious chemicals that most were toxic to the lungs, skin and digestion system. ,
Why Are Cleaning Products Harming?
Some of these harmful cleaning products are still harming many people because it releases toxic chemicals. Some of these chemicals includes, volatile organic compounds, ammonia, bleach and more. When chemicals like volatile organic compounds is released it creates chronic respiratory problems, allergic reactions and headaches.
Author, Sarah Flowers book, “Cleaning Hacks,” teaches you how to take control of your cleaning to do list in a quick, affordable and simple matter with effective all natural solutions. Some of the natural products Sara suggests can be mixed within minutes. You can pick up your copy at Barnes & Noble, Target.com and Amazon.com.
Cleaning Hacks Book Tips By Sarah Flowers
I really like the Cleaning Hacks book because it gives you exactly 652 all natural solutions for removing spots, stains, scrum and more. Below I’ve listed a few examples to keep your house and laundry clean.
- make wood shine with beer.
- use baking soda to clean surfaces and do laundry.
- remove coffee stains from ceramic mugs with baking soda or salt and lemon.
- disinfect raw meat and poultry messes with hydrogen peroxide and hot water.
- spraying recipe cards with natural hair spray can prevent smudges and food stains?
- put on your rubber gloves to remove pet hair instead of a link brush. The hair fibers will stick to the glove.
- repeal ants with vinegar.
- absorb liquid spills on carpets with cornstarch.
- prevent water spots on sink faucets with waxed paper.
- remove rust with a potato.
- clean bacteria off your sponge by putting it the microwave.
We all know it is best to use all natural products or create them if we want to keep our families and pets healthier. It will prevent health issues for you and your family and save a lot of money.
If you enjoyed this post, you will also like House Cleaning Gadget To Make Life Simpler.