|This is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”|
Have you noticed there is a huge popularity in wearing gemstones jewelry? Stones are so popular because they are energetic sponges. Gemstones have been used for ages and are extremely beautiful. It has been believed stones carry powers and healing abilities. Many people love how stunning they look in jewelry. Also, others use them for their power while meditating.
Tons of people are increasingly intrigued by certain stones. The reason for this is because they are unique and offer energies in certain areas in our lives. Gemstones come in various colors and sizes. Some are vibrant in color and may fade if kept in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
I recently received an extraordinary stone bracelet from LovePray Jewelry. This fashionable faceted wrist Mala bracelet is modern and made with 27 alluring beads. The stone has incredible golden-yellow and brown sparkly colors. The bracelet I am wearing in the picture is the Mala wrist Tiger’s Eye bracelet.This bracelet has 27 beads and made with thick hi-tec elastic to easy wrap around our wrists.
Tiger’s Eye is one of my favorite gemstones because of its earthy colors and powerful meaning. People use Tiger Eye stone for prosperity, protection, aides harmony, clears thinking, enhances integrity, releases fear and anxiety. In addition, this stone is said to increases good luck.
Other LovePray Gemstone Bracelets
- Amethyst heals and protects. It basically reduces stress and balances mood
- Rock Crystal heals wound and it is associated with balance, clarity, and energy.
- Rose Quartz is used for love, heart-healing, and emotional healing.
- Smoky Quartz is used for positivity. It banishes negative energy, improves confidence, leadership, and communication.
- Lapis Lazuli helps intuition. Also encourages self-awareness, self-expression and reveals inner truth, providing qualities of honesty and compassion.