This post was created as part of the #GenesisTodaySuperfoods August Challenge in which I am a financially compensated blogger ambassador for Genesis today. The opinions are my own and based on my own experience.
One of my favorite snacks to give my family on hot, humid summer days are fruity ice cups. Fruity ice cups are perfect on hot days because they keep everyone cool and hydrated. These specific fruity ice cups are drench with plenty of needed vitamins and antioxidants. In addition, they are super easy to make. I simply added watermelon, blueberries and a hint of Genesis Today Superfruits, (Acai 100, Noni 100, Mangosteen 100 and Gogi 100).
Adding Genesis Today Superfruits into most of my drinks make me feel healthier and energized. This healthy snack will help us stay focus, boots our immune system and help our skin look vibrant. Therefore, eating healthy foods and supplements will make a healthier and happier you.
Don’t miss out on Genesis Today’s fantastic promotion… 20% off anything online until 9/10/2016, promo code: SUPERSUMMER.
Finally there is one more day to enter Genesis Today Superfood Giveaway (Bundle Products Worth $200) it ends on 8/31/2016.
The Giveaway Bundle Includes Genesis Today Superfoods & Superfruits Listed Below:
- Probiotics (1)
- Omega 3-6-7-9 (1)
- Total Nutrition Multivitamin (1)
- Resveratrol (1)
- Noni Superfruit (1)
- Goji Berry Superfruit (1)
- Acai Superfruit (1)
- Mangosteen Superfruit (1)
- Greens (1)
- Trim Protein Add-In (with Superfoods) (1)
- NEW Plant Protein & Greens (1)
- visit and like and share Genesis Today post in our Facebook pages
- follow and repost one of Genesis Today picture on your Instagram page and tag us @genesistoday and @fashionphases
- follow and retweet one of Genesis Today tweets on Twitter @gensistodaysuperfoods @fashionphases
- must be 18
- US residents only